MEDIOR/SENIOR C# DEVELOPERS
There is plenty of room to grow at Enetel Solutions.
Our company Enetel Solutions is one of the youngest companies within Roaming Group, and as such, we got an opportunity to play with new ideas, come up with creative solutions, and add value to the world of information technologies. Teamwork is the way we do it! With our team growing each day, we aim to create solutions that will improve IT experience of the world around us. We are ready to receive and share knowledge with innovative people who are devoted and innovative in achieving our mutual goal. If you think you are ready, step up and join us!
We are looking for MEDIOR and SENIOR C# Developers who enjoy working in a collaborative environment where cross-functional teams work closely together to get things done. In our ego-free environment, talent matters more than a title, and a big idea can come from anyone and anywhere.
You will be able to work in a variety of client settings and platforms and collaborate in a smart environment where you can bring in your ideas. There is plenty of room to grow at Enetel Solutions.
· Defining and modifying development plans according to agreed functionalities and ongoing business needs
· Develop and maintain software applications using C#
· Design and implement scalable and efficient solutions
· Write high-quality code and ensure that I performed code reviews
· Collaborate and work closely with cross-functional teams, including product owners, designers, QA, and developers
· Participate in the full software development life cycle, including analysis, design, testing, deployment, and maintenance
· Continuously improve the overall quality of software development and delivery processes
Required Qualifications and Skills:
· Bachelor's or Master's degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
· Minimum of 5 years experience in software development using C#
· Proficient in the use of Visual Studio
· Strong expertise in .NET framework, ASP.NET, MVC, and Entity Framework
· Experience with distributed systems, APIs, and microservices architecture
· Knowledge of enterprise and multi-tier architectures
· Experience with source control systems
· Working experience with unit testing
In return, we offer:
• A competitive salary package
• The possibility of working in a team of highly motivated and skilled professionals
• The possibility of working with the latest technologies and continuous growth of your knowledge and personal skills through a wide variety of training and development opportunities
Let’s Work Together
Get in touch so we can start working together.